“This Struggle Is Strengthening Me!”
Scripture Focus: Exodus 1:6-14
- The Israelites benefitted from a relationship they did not establish.
- The Israelites settled and grew in a place of acceptance.
- Maintain relationships to transfer the benefits as an inheritance.
- Don’t allow death to leave you deficient!
- Your oppressor did an assessment on you.
- Affliction can be a result of what they think, not a repercussion of what you did.
- Affliction can be used as a strengthening agent.
- Affliction will also change your oppressors while it is changing you.
- Reach out to God, stand on His promises and trust His plan.